"Day Trip" Al Karak by Doctor38
Al Karak Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 104 photos
Karak city is very pleasent. The weather is nice and windy, therefore it considered a summer retrerat for Jordanians. The castle was the highlite of our visit. It has a nice view of the city and the surrounding areas. It also has a small museum which is worth the visit.
Doctor38's Related Pages
Al Karak Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Karak Castle: a castle full of mystery"
- "From the Crusader's castle!"
- "Kingdom of Heaven"
- "~Karak Crusaders~"
- "Karak Castle"
- "AL KARAK - THE CASTLE"
- "Al Karak castle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Al Karak
- Hotels in Al Karak
- Transportation in Al Karak
- Restaurants in Al Karak
- Warnings and Dangers in Al Karak
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Al Karak
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Al Karak?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Al Karak
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rabat Intro, 33 reviews, 134 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sharjah Intro, 33 reviews, 117 photos
- Syria Intro, 37 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Casablanca Intro, 29 reviews, 101 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tetouan Intro, 24 reviews, 99 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Meknes Intro, 15 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chefchaouene Intro, 14 reviews, 61 photos
- T'bilisi Intro, 15 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Volubilis Intro, 17 reviews, 43 photos
- Safi Intro, 10 reviews, 44 photos