Madaba Transportation Tips by Doctor38 Top 5 Page for this destination
Madaba Transportation: 11 reviews and 12 photos
Dana village, A view from the king's hgihway
As soon as I arrived to madaba I told the Hotel Maneger that I want to visit Petra so he arranged a bus trip through king highway. It was a very scenic route that toke us through Wadi Mojib, Karak, Tafilah, Dana national Park and other smaller cities.
We left @ 10 a.m. and reached Petra @ 5 with multiple stops in between visiting the significant spots along the way. It will cost you 15 JD per person with a minimum of 3 people. If you are the only one than you'll have to pay 45 JD
Buses leave Madaba to Amman from early in the morning up to 20:30. You can get to wahdat and Abdeli bus station among other places from the main road next to the Hospital round about. To get to the Hospital from the Mariam, turn right as you get out of the hotel and then turn right again when you get to the first intersecsion. Keep walking for 10 minutes until you see the hospital. On the Map, Next to the hospital you see a cross and a crescent
You can also go to the Amman University from Madaba, take the Bus from another Round about opposite Madaba town Authority. As you leave the hotel turn to the left and keep walking for few minutes and when the road ends take right and you see the round about. It will cost you 400 Qirsh for the bus trip
make sure to ask when the last bus leaves Amman to Madaba!!
These trips are organized by the Mariam Hotel. The trip orignate from Madaba unless stated other wise. This is the coast of transportation. Entrance fees will have to be paid @ the sites. If a guide is needed this could be arranged by the Hotel
1)Pick up from the airport to Madaba JOD 12 By day or night
2) To the airport JOD 10 By day or night
3 To the Dead Sea and Mount Nebo JOD 22 one hour at each site, and for extra waiting hour 2 JOD
4)To Mount Nebo, Dead Sea, and Bethany JOD 25 one hour at each site, and for extra waiting hour 2 JOD
5) To Mount Nebo, Dead sea, Bethany, Dead Sea Panorama and Hammamat Ma'in Springs. JOD 35 one hour at each site, and for extra waiting hour 2 JOD
6) To the Desert Castles (Amra, Kharaneh and Azraq). JOD 40 one hour at each site, and for extra waiting hour 2 JOD
7) To Hamamet Ma'in JOD 15 with a one hour stop, , and for extra waiting hour 2 JOD
8) To Petra via the Kings' Highway per person (at least 3 persons) JOD 15 with a stop at Wadi Mujib and an hour at Kerak
9) To Petra via the Desert Highway JOD 45
10) To Aqaba via Wadi Araba JOD 60
11) Jearsh and Ajlune JOD 40 with a one hour stop, , and for extra waiting hour 2 JOD
Other Contact: %b%cy%s4Fax +962 5 3251530%b%cy%
Phone: +962 5 3251529
Type: Car/Motor Home
Doctor38's Related Pages
Madaba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Madaba and Mount Nebo: a window over the Holy Land"
- "Town of mosaics"
- "An Excellent base to explore Jordan"
- "A Great Alternative to Amman"
- "Madaba, a Friendly Town"
- "Not Just the City of Mosaics"
- "Madaba - مادبا"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Madaba
- Hotels in Madaba
- Transportation in Madaba
- Restaurants in Madaba
- Shopping in Madaba
- Warnings and Dangers in Madaba
- See All...
Explore the World
- Kampong Salak Tinggi Hotels
- Black Diamond Hotels
- Fort Mill Hotels
- Indian Hills Hotels
- Pienza Transportation
- State of Kerala Transportation
- Porto Alegre Transportation
- Abidjan Transportation
- Monaco Transportation
- Cartagena Transportation
- Umhlanga Rocks Transportation
- Alaminos Transportation
- Vernal Transportation
- Antwerp Transportation
- Giardini Naxos Transportation
- Gullfoss Transportation
Badges & Stats in Madaba
- 9 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Madaba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Madaba
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rabat Intro, 33 reviews, 134 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sharjah Intro, 33 reviews, 117 photos
- Syria Intro, 37 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Casablanca Intro, 29 reviews, 101 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tetouan Intro, 24 reviews, 99 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Meknes Intro, 15 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chefchaouene Intro, 14 reviews, 61 photos
- T'bilisi Intro, 15 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Volubilis Intro, 17 reviews, 43 photos
- Safi Intro, 10 reviews, 44 photos