"welcome, please come in. I was expecitng you :-))" Doctor38's Profile

My Cyber Friends

My pages, What to expect

1) I will be writing about places that are not frequently visited or cities with little coverage on VT.

2) I have recently started book reviews that I found to be interesting to read about my destinations. I have done that in Egypt, Dubai and the Middle East

New pages and future destinations?
I am suppose to roll out 12 new pages in Morocco. I am working on Sidi Ifni, Taroudant, Tafrout, Mihrleft, Tiznit, Tan Tan, Ouajda, Alhosaima, Oud Lao, Al-Nador and Taza.This will take along while as I am very busy at work.

I will probably travel to Turkey, Egypt, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Oman and Saudi Arabia. Wish me luck.

Thanks for all fellow Virtual Tourists

I did lots of traveling in the past. Unfortunately the details are simply outdated and irrelevant for today's traveler, so despite my extensive traveling I have very little to show. I promised my self to keep all details and picture of places I visit from now on. This pledge will organizing my trips. I am excited for my VT site. It is my little way to say "thank you VTers. " Thank you for answering my question.

Keep in Mind that I never said it will be a great page or even a good one. As long as we have that understanding; I'll be happy :-))

• Intro Updated Feb 3, 2009

• takla73's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2013 at 1:50 AM

I am sorry to be late HAPPY birthday and have a nice day Greeting from Takla and Mary Ann Alexandria, Egypt.

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Oct 21, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

Oct 21, 2013 at 9:41 AM

hi and best wishes for another birthday. hope you have a great day.

Oct 21, 2013 at 9:41 AM

hi and best wishes for another birthday. hope you have a great day.

• MacedonianUK's Profile Photo
    Oct 21, 2013 at 2:29 AM

Happy Birthday, have wonderful day!

• sylvie2013's Profile Photo
    Aug 11, 2013 at 1:39 AM

Hi, as I was searching for a bus which goes from oualidia to essaouira, I found this website (virtual tourist) and saw your comment on the casbah. I am the architect you met a few years ago on the premises of the casbah!! haha small world... lets keep contact.

Oct 22, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Best wishes, hope all is well with you!

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Oct 21, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Hi Abomajid, Hope you have a great day. Happy birthday to you and many happy returns. Greeting from Sweden ~ho & pang

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Oct 21, 2012 at 5:31 AM

Nice meeting you in today's birthday list. Wish you all the best, keep your travelling interest and having great experiences years and years. Cheers from Malaysia. Looking forwards to read your Morocco pages.

Nov 5, 2011 at 3:26 PM

Hi and how are you doing!? sorry for belated birthday wishes for your day last month - hope all has been going well with you and your family and all the best for a great year ahead!..how are your travels doing!?

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Doctor38's Profile Photo

Doctor38

“To the Edge,...and back!! except for you Qaddafi”

Real Name