"Positano" Positano by Rebecca76
Positano Travel Guide: 305 reviews and 633 photos
We took a bus from Sorrento to Positano and got off at the top of the town. From there we walked about 30 minutes down to the beach and walked in and out of a lot of shops a long the way.
The food was good, the people were nice, there were a lot of steps :)
We ate lunch at this cute little place on the beach. I cant remember what it was called, but it had a yellow awning. The food was fantastic!
Derek and I enjoyed exporing the town, though our feet were tired by the end of the day! We cheated and took the bus back without walking back to the top of town!
- Pros:Food, beach, people, shopping, exploring.
- In a nutshell:Great place
Rebecca76's Related Pages
Positano Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Picture Postcard Positano"
- "Up at the Villa"
- "Beautiful Positano."
- "Costa Amalfi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Positano
- Hotels in Positano
- Transportation in Positano
- Nightlife in Positano
- Restaurants in Positano
- Shopping in Positano
- Warnings and Dangers in Positano
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Positano
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Positano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Positano
Photos in PositanoSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Sorrento Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Rome Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Jamaica Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- San Rafael 1 review, 5 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Cannes Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Banff Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Campbell Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Dallas Intro, 3 photos
- Positano Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.