Kayangan Lake: They say that it is the cleanest lake in the Philippines. Snorkeling here is a different kind of experience. The lake's underwater limestone cliffs brings you back in time. It felt like I am closer to God. One of the best places I've been. It is incomparable to anywhere in the world. So before you leave home(Philippines) make sure you visit this place first.
The water is so refreshing. You can go to Coron and rent a boat to go to Kayangan Lake. There are bamboo rafts within the lake. Bring your own gear. January is the best time of the year to go here.
This is me and my boo standing above the limestone cliffs. They are razor sharp so be very careful. See my blouse for drying on top of the raft :D
The water is still very deep but you can see the bottom. Look how clear the water is from this view.
Barracuda Lake is also a must see location. Snorkeling is also fun here. Before you reach the main lake you will take a short dive beneath a cave like arc. Scuba seems fun too. They say that a four feet barracuda still inhabits this lake but I missed it!
View Coron and its mini Islands/islets from the top.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 10 Reviews
- 51 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- itzypies and goutammitra are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Province of Camarines Norte Forum "Re: Calaguas Beach Camp"
- Wrote a Review Marina #7 in El Nido Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "At las El Nido"
- created a El Nido Travel Page "At las El Nido"
- Commented on cochinjew's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Coron"
PhotosSee All Photos (51)
Top 5 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Baguio City Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Dumaguete City Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Province of Cagayan Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Province of Ilocos Norte Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue