"Coron" itzypies's Profile

Kayangan Lake

Kayangan Lake: They say that it is the cleanest lake in the Philippines. Snorkeling here is a different kind of experience. The lake's underwater limestone cliffs brings you back in time. It felt like I am closer to God. One of the best places I've been. It is incomparable to anywhere in the world. So before you leave home(Philippines) make sure you visit this place first.

The water is so refreshing. You can go to Coron and rent a boat to go to Kayangan Lake. There are bamboo rafts within the lake. Bring your own gear. January is the best time of the year to go here.

Walkin on water

This is me and my boo standing above the limestone cliffs. They are razor sharp so be very careful. See my blouse for drying on top of the raft :D

Coron Simply Beautiful

The water is still very deep but you can see the bottom. Look how clear the water is from this view.

Barracuda Lake

Barracuda Lake is also a must see location. Snorkeling is also fun here. Before you reach the main lake you will take a short dive beneath a cave like arc. Scuba seems fun too. They say that a four feet barracuda still inhabits this lake but I missed it!

Airborne in Coron

View Coron and its mini Islands/islets from the top.

• Intro Updated Apr 10, 2006

• goutammitra's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2010 at 7:08 PM

Wishing you Many Many Happy Returns of the day!

• sugarpuff's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2009 at 7:40 PM

Great photos and great advertising for Coron..it looks totally different to what I had expected and seen from other people's photos! It is on my list!

• asianbelle's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2009 at 7:28 PM

happy, happy birthday!

• moonlighting's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2008 at 8:36 PM

Gin, another year it is. I wish you a healthier and a happier life this year.

• Jun 25, 2006 at 6:28 PM

Wow loved the aerial view ... I am a nature lover myself.. sexy one..

• shikokuzen's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2006 at 1:08 AM

Mabuhay and welcome Gin.......love the home page pictures....so magnificent...i lived in cavite city long ago and always miss the Philippines........salamat po

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
itzypies's Profile Photo

itzypies

“Delight your itchy feet! give in to the break.. just go!”

Real Name