Magalawa Island Shopping Tips by mangkiko
Magalawa Island Shopping: 1 reviews and 2 photos
Zambales Mangoes, definitely the best in the world
Zambales Mangoes are the best in the world. They are rated as the sweetest and creamiest of all mangoes in the Philippines and in the world.
What to buy: Its best to buy them by crate (about 20kilos) to get a good price. They may go from as low as 20pesos/kg to 40pesos/kg during the Philippine summer months.
Just ask Mily Tordillo.
What to pay: average of 30pesos/kg if you get a crate
Phone: 0922 268 8111
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (10)
- See All Magalawa Camping Grounds
- sandfly repellent or suffer!
- SAWAKI ! (sea urchins)
- See All SANDFLIES
mangkiko's Related Pages
Magalawa Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful white sands & coral gardens of Magalawa!"
- "Jumping on Magalawa Island!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Magalawa Island
- Hotels in Magalawa Island
- Nightlife in Magalawa Island
- Shopping in Magalawa Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Magalawa Island
- See All...
Explore the World
- Melbourne Hotels
- Hurghada Hotels
- Batangas City Hotels
- Yogyakarta Hotels
- Philadelphia Hotels
- Montecatini Terme
- Fairfield Hotels
- Riva del Garda
Badges & Stats in Magalawa Island
- 11 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Magalawa Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Magalawa Island
- Wrote a Review Magalawa Camping Grounds in Magalawa Island Hotels
- Posted in Travel Magalawa Island Forum "Re: More Info.."
- updated a Magalawa Island Travel Page "Beautiful white sands & coral gardens of Magalawa!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Beautiful white sands & coral gardens of Magalawa!"
Photos in Magalawa IslandSee All Photos (20)
Top 5 Pages
- Magalawa Island Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos
- Tambobong Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Candelaria Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Province of Laguna Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Quezon City Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.