"Beautiful white sands & coral gardens of Magalawa!" Magalawa Island by mangkiko
Magalawa Island Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 24 photos
White Sands ,Beautiful Coral Gardens... A quiet respite from the crazy noise of Manila!!! What are you waiting for?!
Nice picturesque rough road to Luan Port.
- Pros:BOTH White Sands AND live corals/marine life !!!!
- In a nutshell:beaches often have only one or the other, seldom both!
Get some of the local kids to fetch some sawaki or sea urchins for you! Just open them, take out the reproductive organs... more travel advice
I spotted some Crown of Thorns feeding on the corals. Please DO NOT TOUCH them if you don't know how to handle these. more travel advice
mangkiko's Related Pages
Magalawa Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful white sands & coral gardens of Magalawa!"
- "Sunshiney Escape to the North - Magalawa Island"
- "Jumping on Magalawa Island!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Magalawa Island
- Hotels in Magalawa Island
- Nightlife in Magalawa Island
- Shopping in Magalawa Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Magalawa Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Magalawa Island
- 11 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Magalawa Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Magalawa Island
- Wrote a Review Magalawa Camping Grounds in Magalawa Island Hotels
- Posted in Travel Magalawa Island Forum "Re: More Info.."
- updated a Magalawa Island Travel Page "Beautiful white sands & coral gardens of Magalawa!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Beautiful white sands & coral gardens of Magalawa!"
Photos in Magalawa IslandSee All Photos (20)
Top 5 Pages
- Magalawa Island Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos
- Tambobong Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Candelaria Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Province of Laguna Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Quezon City Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.