"TAMBOBONG/OSMENA BEACH/CAMPING SITE" Tambobong by mangkiko
Tambobong Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 16 photos
I love this place, really. The quality of the white sand is excellent, near powder. People are friendly. And most of all, the beaches are CLEAN! The Municipality of DASOL prides itself on consistently getting the award for cleanest beaches for 7 consecutive years now!
This used to be a fishport (pantalan) a decade ago but has been converted to a resort now. Its the old pantalan on the beach at the tambobong/osmena border.
One can setup tents on the beach and just pay the minimal maintenance charges for cleanup and use of basic facilities. Remember to make an effort NOT TO LITTER pa rin of course! Be responsible campers please!
- Pros:Far from Manila, about 350Km one way!
- Cons:BEAUTIFUL BEACHES!!! PRISTINE! CLEAN and NON COMMERCIALIZED
- In a nutshell:one of the few remaining pristine beaches accessible by car
By CAR: Take NLEX and go onto SCTEX. On SCTEX head towards TARLAC/BAGUIO but exit at HACIENDA LUICITA exit. Go on... more travel advice
Permission is needed to visit this private island. Please inquire beforehand. more travel advice
mangkiko's Related Pages
Tambobong Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Tambobong
- 10 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tambobong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tambobong
- updated a Tambobong Travel Page "TAMBOBONG/OSMENA BEACH/CAMPING SITE"
- Commented on one of mangkiko's Tambobong travel pages
- Posted in Travel Magalawa Island Forum "Re: More Info.."
- Wrote a Review FASTEST WAY TO TAMBOBONG: *BURGOS VIA ALAMINOS !!! in Tambobong Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "FASTEST WAY TO TAMBOBONG: *BURGOS VIA ALAMINOS !!!"
Photos in TambobongSee All Photos (15)
Top 5 Pages
- Magalawa Island Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos
- Tambobong Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Candelaria Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Province of Laguna Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Quezon City Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.