"The Town Half Underground" Bacolor by battlesmith
Bacolor Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 6 photos
This Catholic church with a beautiful pink facade and a highly ornate sanctuary is one of the most beautiful places of worship in Pampanga. While on a trip to the province it's so hard to miss as its beautiful domes are clearly visible on the main road right off San Fernando exit. Finding the right road that leads to the location can be tricky though.
And because it survived the tragedy of the Mount Pinatubo eruption in the 1990s, this half-buried church is even more interesting and more worth visiting. Try the shop within the complex too. They sell religious and non-religious figurines made from hardened volcanic ash of some sort.
This write-up is posted as a tip in battlesmith's Province of Pampanga page, where other attractions of Pampanga can be found
battlesmith's Related Pages
Bacolor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Power of a Volcano Eruption"
- "HOLY WEEK IN BACOLOR"
- "The Town Half Underground"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bacolor
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bacolor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bacolor
Top 10 Pages
- Province of Rizal Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Manila Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Province of Laguna Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Baguio City Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Province of Pampanga 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Province of Zambales Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Pulau Batam Intro, 3 photos
- Province of Pangasinan 1 review, 1 photo
- Antipolo Intro, 2 photos