"Baras" Baras by battlesmith
Baras Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 16 photos
Baras town proper is very close to Morong. The church is small and located at the end of a very narrow street connected to the main road. Since it's real easy to miss it, here's a tip- it's near the town hall. the people are very willing to give directions. So once the town hall is visible, ask the locals for the church's specific location.
It's much like a hidden gem. The building is quite modest but well-preserved. There is very little alteration to the structure. I think that's the church's asset. Other than that it's just a typical Franciscan structure made of black (or dark) stones.
This write-up is posted as a tip in battlesmith's Province of Rizal page, where other attractions of Rizal can be found.
battlesmith's Related Pages
Baras Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Baras
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Baras?Share Your Travels
Top 10 Pages
- Province of Rizal Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Manila Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Province of Laguna Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Baguio City Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Province of Pampanga 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Province of Zambales Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Pulau Batam Intro, 3 photos
- Province of Pangasinan 1 review, 1 photo
- Antipolo Intro, 2 photos