"Manaoag" Manaoag by battlesmith
Manaoag Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 57 photos
The Shrine of Our Lady of Manaoag no different from any other pilgrimage site- packed parking areas all the time, huge crowds, a small shop for souvenirs and a bunch annoying walking vendors that sell local and processed food, scapulars, rosaries and so much more religious items.
And it's a nice idea that the parking's at the back area of the complex. It prevented sad pictures of the facade with so many parked cars and roaming vendors on foreground. With that, all things touristy can exist outside the pictures and the empty front yard can have the solemn feel that's lacking in other shrines.
Manaoag might not be able to offer a little bit more than its pride, the Catholic shrine. Luckily, it's right in the middle of Pangasinan, a very interesting province in Northern Philippines with a whole lot of more exciting locations.
battlesmith's Related Pages
Manaoag Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Manaoag, The Blessed Town"
- "MANAOAG, PANGASINAN"
- "A Pilgrimage town in Pangasinan"
- "A MARIAN PILGRIMAGE SITE"
- "Feast of Our Lady Of Manaoag"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Manaoag
- Hotels in Manaoag
- Restaurants in Manaoag
- Shopping in Manaoag
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Manaoag
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Manaoag?Share Your Travels
Top 10 Pages
- Province of Rizal Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Manila Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Province of Laguna Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Baguio City Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Province of Pampanga 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Province of Zambales Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Pulau Batam Intro, 3 photos
- Province of Pangasinan 1 review, 1 photo
- Antipolo Intro, 2 photos