"Morong" Morong by battlesmith
Morong Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 60 photos
Morong is not very far from Antipolo. The short journey from the hills to this pretty little town is scenic. Off the main road, the majestic bell tower, which is the most striking feature of San Geronimo Church, is visible.
The whole complex doesn't have that much. Everything else is typical. But that's forgivable since the bell tower attracts all eyes. It is even said that it bested every bell tower in towns surrounding Laguna de Bay. And that's a feat considering the fact that a lot of those historically leading towns have some of the best, oldest and most preserved Catholic structures in Luzon.
This one is really worth seeing.
battlesmith's Related Pages
Morong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quaint Town of Morong"
- "I'm Proud to be Moronguena!"
- "Morong Town, Rizal"
- "Jumping in Morong!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Morong
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Morong?Share Your Travels
Top 10 Pages
- Province of Rizal Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Manila Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Province of Laguna Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Baguio City Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Province of Pampanga 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Province of Zambales Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Pulau Batam Intro, 3 photos
- Province of Pangasinan 1 review, 1 photo
- Antipolo Intro, 2 photos