"Tanay" Tanay by battlesmith
Tanay Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 129 photos
On an ordinary day Tanay could be reached from Baras in a less than 10 minute drive. Just like Baras Church, San Ildefonso is a Franciscan project to promote Catholicism among Tagalogs.
Tanay Church is a newer structure built around more or less a hundred years after Baras was erected. It is evidently more massive on the outside and much more decorated on the inside. The interior is in rococo style, with lavish details in gold and pastel colors. Other things to note are the altar and the stations of the cross, done by some anonymous native called 'Maestro de Tanay'
battlesmith's Related Pages
Tanay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An overnight at Tanay!"
- "Tanay- Home of Beautiful Natural Wonders"
- "Tanay Rizal"
- "Camp Capinpin, Tanay, Rizal"
- "Roadtrip to Daranak Falls"
- "Film Shoot in Tanay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tanay
- Hotels in Tanay
- Transportation in Tanay
- Warnings and Dangers in Tanay
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Tanay
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Tanay?Share Your Travels
Top 10 Pages
- Province of Rizal Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Manila Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Province of Laguna Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Baguio City Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Province of Pampanga 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Province of Zambales Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Pulau Batam Intro, 3 photos
- Province of Pangasinan 1 review, 1 photo
- Antipolo Intro, 2 photos