Gingen an der Fils Local Custom Tips by Kakapo2
Gingen an der Fils Local Customs: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Thanks to our ancestors we have the Schnapperfest.
Gingen is not the busiest place of the world but there are some festivities worth to be mentioned:
Sunday is Funday
Flea Market and open Sunday (which means that the shops are allowed to open on Sunday), third weekend in September
Schnapperfest and Schnapperball (Snappers Festival and Snappers Ball)
Those two events take place alternating every two years
Schnapperfest is an open-air party in the village centre, with a lot of food stalls and beer (in odd years)
Schnapperball is a dancing ball with cultural performances in Hohensteinhalle (in even years)
Children's Festival (Kinderfest)
This is the festival of the school and kindergartens, including a pageant with dressed up and disguised children, taking place in June
More Reviews (25)
Kakapo2's Related Pages
Gingen an der Fils Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Die Perle des Filstals - Pearl of the Fils Valley"
- "Mama's Home Town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gingen an der Fils
- 26 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (103)
Have you been to Gingen an der Fils?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gingen an der Fils
- Posted in Travel Lyttelton Forum "Re: Lyttelton Custom House"
- updated a Gingen an der Fils Travel Page "Die Perle des Filstals - Pearl of the Fils Valley"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Have Fun at Schnapperbrunnen (Snappers Fountain)"
- Wrote a Review Where Jürgen Klinsmann grew up in Gingen an der Fils Favorites
Photos in Gingen an der FilsSee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Christchurch Intro, 244 reviews, 606 photos, 27 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 124 reviews, 201 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wellington Intro, 93 reviews, 172 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lyttelton Intro, 65 reviews, 170 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Intro, 81 reviews, 150 photos, 5 travelogues
- West Coast Intro, 68 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ulm Intro, 55 reviews, 152 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canterbury Intro, 34 reviews, 145 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akaroa Intro, 72 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bora-Bora Intro, 49 reviews, 102 photos, 7 travelogues