"Home sweet home Chicago" Chicago by ThamaraSD
Chicago Travel Guide: 5,906 reviews and 12,103 photos
I moved to Chicago in 1984 when I was 23 and made my home here. I could not have picked a better city call home.
With the ever changing Chicago weather I am never bored. All the diverse ethnic groups and neighborhoods there is always something new to explore
- Pros:You will feel right at home here
- Cons:Not much public transportation away from the city
- In a nutshell:It really is a sweet home..
ThamaraSD's Related Pages
Chicago Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The place I call home"
- "Captivating City of "The Big Shoulders": Chicago"
- "Never A Lovely So Real"
- "Chicago - My Favorite City in the United States!"
- "Sweet Home Chicago!"
- "Chicago - I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chicago
- Hotels in Chicago
- Transportation in Chicago
- Nightlife in Chicago
- Restaurants in Chicago
- Shopping in Chicago
- Warnings and Dangers in Chicago
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chicago
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chicago
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puebla Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Sri Lanka Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Chicago Intro, 1 review, 1 photo