"The Happiest Place on Earth..." Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim by rmlopez74

Anaheim Travel Guide: 721 reviews and 1,986 photos

My Home Town...

I tried to find a picture that just screamed "Anaheim" and this was all I could come up with. Anaheim is the largest city in Orange County (or as recently dubbed "the OC"). Nothing spectacular about it except we have Disneyland . By far, one of the most instantly recognizable places in the world.

Additionally, Anaheim is a large city that spans pretty much the width of Orange County from East to West. So some of my tips are technically in other citys, but all within a 15 minute drive from Disneyland . I wouldn't want you to miss out on something just because it's in another city that is probably closer to you than the farthest part of Anaheim.

The Rest of the OC

The rest of Orange County is quite diverse. Huntington Beach to the West. San Clemente to the South. No matter what you are looking for as far as diversions are concerned, you are pretty much guarenteed to find them in the OC...

It really is that happy...

As I mentioned before, really the only thing of particular note in Anaheim is Disneyland. It really is an awesome place. There is an energy there. It is worth the money to go just for the day. Walt's vision is alive and well, if someone on the expensive side.

I am about 7 minutes away, and can see the nighttime fireworks from my front yard. I always keep an up to date "annual pass", so if you need suggestions on the Disneyland Resort Area, I'm your man.

• Intro Updated May 17, 2006

• thecatsmeow's Profile Photo
    May 23, 2007 at 9:31 PM

Really great page! I love Disney and am headed there again this summer. Did not know about the candy shoppe but will definately seek it out. Kids never can have enough candy from thier Auntie :)

• londonlover's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2007 at 1:35 PM

I'm jealous that you can skip over and see Drew Tretick perform any weekend at Downtown Disney! :) It's a great place to hang out...

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2006 at 9:52 AM

You are most welcome. I love Disneyland and have so many fond memories of this place and the city that I want to continue to pass the torch to my sons. Thanks!!

• hotlipz's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2006 at 4:02 PM

I've been to Anaheim about 7 times and I have a very fond affection for the place - after all it was the first place I visited in the US and consequently fell in love with America! I'm going to try these places out next time!

rmlopez74

“It's not how far you've traveled, but how high are the hills you've had to climb”

Badges & Stats in Anaheim

Have you been to Anaheim?

Latest Activity in Anaheim