Belarus Hotel Tips by A-Friend-Of-Belarus Top 5 Page for this destination
Belarus Hotels: 15 reviews and 15 photos
Frankly, I don't know how many stars his hotel has. I didn't see any signs of categorization in this facility. In my opinion, it can't have more than 2 stars but, according to Belarusian standards, it could be a 3 star hotel, maybe.
It's located in Partizanskaya Prospekt, some 5 km from the city center (Partizanskaya Metro station, just 4 stations from Oktobarskaya Square - the main square in Minsk).
Unique Qualities: Next to the hotel you can see a big trade center called "Belarus". In metro, right in front of the hotel, there is another shopping place called "Podzemni Gorod" (Underground City).
The hotel's got a casino and a restaurant.
Address: Partizansky Prospekt 81, Minsk, 220026
Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: (+375 17) 295-40-31
More Reviews (13)
- See All Department store
- See All BELGRAD
- FREEDOM AND INDEPENDENCE
- "Custom declaration"
- Communist mentality
- Public transport
A-Friend-Of-Belarus' Related Pages
Belarus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BELARUS - THE LAST OASIS OF FREEDOM IN EUROPE"
- "From Russia to Germany and back home via Belarus"
- "Belarus, the Land of Industrious People"
- "Belarus one of the post - soviet countries"
- "MINSK ( BELARUS )"
- "IT'S DIFFERENT - YET THE SAME"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Belarus
- Hotels in Belarus
- Transportation in Belarus
- Nightlife in Belarus
- Restaurants in Belarus
- Shopping in Belarus
- Warnings and Dangers in Belarus
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Belarus
- 14 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 19 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Belarus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Belarus
Read real reviews about Belarus Hotels!
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belarus Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Tiraspol Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos
- Odessa Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Bulgaria Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos