"Belem" Belém by cecicorr
Belém Travel Guide: 263 reviews and 1,023 photos
Probably the most photographed Lisbon monument, the Belem tower was built as a watchtower in the place where Portuguese navigators set sail to discover new worlds. Very nice Lisbon suburb filled with green spaces, it can be easily reached by train. It also features the UNESCO World Heritage Mosteiro dos Jeronimos.
cecicorr's Related Pages
Belém Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great place to visit !"
- "Interesting Belém"
- "Belém, Portugal"
- "From where the great explorers set sail"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Belém
- Hotels in Belém
- Transportation in Belém
- Nightlife in Belém
- Restaurants in Belém
- Shopping in Belém
- Warnings and Dangers in Belém
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Belém
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Belém?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Belém
Photos in BelémSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Norway Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Berlin Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Bergen Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- County Galway Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Oslo Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Munich Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Inishmore Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.