"World's end..." Cabo da Roca by cecicorr
Cabo da Roca Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 447 photos
On my top five list of the most beutiful places I've ever seen. I'd live here! It has a certain Nordic taste, maybe because of the heath-like vegetation. But of course it's also the most western place of mainland Europe, and it has that 'end of the world' fascinating character. Between Cascais and Sintra, always well worth a visit.
cecicorr's Related Pages
Cabo da Roca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Europe Westernmost Point"
- "VTers go to the End of the World- OK Europe then"
- "VT-ers at the Westernmost point of Europe"
- ""Onde a terra se acaba e o mar começa" ~Camões"
- "VT BUS TOUR TO CABO DA ROCA"
- "Europe's most westerly point"
- "Cabo da Roca"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cabo da Roca
- Transportation in Cabo da Roca
- Restaurants in Cabo da Roca
- Shopping in Cabo da Roca
- Warnings and Dangers in Cabo da Roca
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cabo da Roca
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Cabo da Roca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cabo da Roca
Photos in Cabo da RocaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Norway Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Berlin Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Bergen Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Bilbao Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- County Galway Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Oslo Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Munich Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Inishmore Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.