"Oh Guanajuato WOW!" Guanajuato by ciaobella55
Guanajuato Travel Guide: 211 reviews and 717 photos
I loved the way the city climbs up the hills around, and it's all so colourful
The Plaza de La Paz is one of the most beautiful historic centrepieces I have seen. The city is clean and well maintained, the people happy and smiling. It's a pleasure to be here!
Even the bus ride from the bus station was an experience - it stopped in the middle of a tunnel in almost complete darkness and everyone got off! But right above was the market.
Some of the buses are almost antiques but so well maintained
- Pros:Colourful, safe, interesting
- Cons:Streets can be steep - better get fit!
- In a nutshell:Much more than a day trip!
ciaobella55's Related Pages
Guanajuato Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Guanajuato Mexico"
- "Place of Montuous Frogs"
- "Travel Notes from Guanajuato"
- "Guanajuato, winding streets, and strange sites"
- "Just one day in Guanajuato leaves you wanting more"
- "THE COLONIAL CITY OF GUANAJUATO"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Guanajuato
- Hotels in Guanajuato
- Transportation in Guanajuato
- Nightlife in Guanajuato
- Restaurants in Guanajuato
- Shopping in Guanajuato
- Warnings and Dangers in Guanajuato
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Guanajuato
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Guanajuato?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guanajuato
Top 10 Pages
- Playa del Carmen 19 reviews, 7 photos
- Mayapán Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- San Miguel de Allende 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Valladolid 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Laguna Bacalar Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Campeche 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Izamal Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Mérida 1 review, 5 photos
- Dzibilchaltùn Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Cancún 2 reviews, 3 photos