"wbozic's new Millbrae Page" Millbrae by wbozic
Millbrae Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 20 photos
For most tourists to the Bay Area and some commuters, Millbrae is just a stop on the Caltrain. This page will try to show Millbrae as more than just a rail stop.
Jose Antonio Sanchez, at age 14, traveled with the expedition which settled San Francisco. For his many years of service in the Spanish Army, he was granted 14,639 acres of land which became known as Rancho Buri Buri. Many years later Darius Ogden Mills bought some of this land and created Mills Dairy. The dairy business folded and lots were made out of the dairy farm. The area became "MILLBRAE"
We go to Millbrae each summer and spend at least a month so sometimes it is easy to forget to take photos of places you see everyday, but we will try to get plenty of photos, so please click to your hearts content!
PS. No Photos of the huge BART station which is under construction, nor the CALTRAIN rails which are being added and have closed CALTRAIN service on weekends.
Salad bar and many varieties of pizza. There are video games, 49ers&Giants stuff, and photos of the Millbrae police.... more travel advice
16 Mile House Luinch Served Tues-Fri 11:00am to 2:00pm Dinner served Tuesday thru Sunday after 5pm The Old West/ Gold... more travel advice
- See All SHAW'S Fine Candies
- Taylor Elem. School, Normally...
- The older section of Millbrae...
- It is very helpful to...
wbozic's Related Pages
Millbrae Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Millbrae
- Hotels in Millbrae
- Transportation in Millbrae
- Restaurants in Millbrae
- Warnings and Dangers in Millbrae
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Millbrae
- 14 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Millbrae?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Millbrae
Top 10 Pages
- Mexico Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tomball Intro, 18 reviews, 15 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Millbrae Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos
- Orlando Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Monterrey Intro, 15 reviews, 5 photos
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Tampico Intro, 13 reviews, 2 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 10 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.