"Burlingame" Burlingame by wbozic
Burlingame Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 16 photos
We travel to Burlingame, San Mateo, and Millbrae on business, but like to stop and enjoy the beautiful surroundings as often as possible. The is a very pricey region of the Bay Area.
Elegant European Dininig in California. Reservations are a must. Coat & Tie for gentlemen with ladies dressed... more travel advice
Not fancy, nor high priced. Just a great cup of coffee in a small indoor space (three tables). Mostly a take-out... more travel advice
wbozic's Related Pages
Burlingame Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Pain in Spain...."
- "STAY AWAY. FAR, FAR AWAY."
- "brydarn's new Burlingame Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Burlingame
- Hotels in Burlingame
- Transportation in Burlingame
- Restaurants in Burlingame
- Warnings and Dangers in Burlingame
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Burlingame
- 6 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Burlingame?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Burlingame
Top 10 Pages
- Mexico Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tomball Intro, 18 reviews, 15 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Millbrae Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos
- Orlando Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Monterrey Intro, 15 reviews, 5 photos
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Tampico Intro, 13 reviews, 2 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 10 reviews, 4 photos
- The Bahamas Intro, 7 reviews
No friends yet.