"Cuyabeno Lodge... amazon rainforest" Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyabeno by JuliannaGuy
Cuyabeno Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 84 photos
5 days and 4 nights was never enough to see all there was to see and do all there was to do. Our time here was well spent with at least 2 excursions everyday: walking through the rainforest, admiring nature from the boat or fishing in the canoe.
The only sound we heard we those of the surrounding inhabitants: mostly birds and monkeys.
An experience we will never forget!
- Pros:Great food, wonderful scenery, peace and quiet, wildlife sightings
- Cons:Sometimes wet,
- In a nutshell:Nature fully guided...willing to go back in a heartbeat
Our stay included 5 days and 4 nights at the Cuyabeno Lodge. Transfers from the airport in Lago Agrio were included (3... more travel advice
JuliannaGuy's Related Pages
Cuyabeno Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In the Rainforest"
- "Camping in Cuyabeno"
- "Cuyabeno Lodge... amazon rainforest"
- "Jungle Adventures"
- "Come visit and you will feel in heaven"
- "Cuyabeno Ecuador"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cuyabeno
- Hotels in Cuyabeno
- Transportation in Cuyabeno
- Nightlife in Cuyabeno
- Restaurants in Cuyabeno
- Shopping in Cuyabeno
- Warnings and Dangers in Cuyabeno
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cuyabeno
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cuyabeno?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cuyabeno
Photos in CuyabenoSee All Photos (10)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyabeno Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puno Intro, 2 reviews
No friends yet.