"A boy from Jersey travels the world" realmercy's Profile
Yes I grew up in New Jersey, USA about 30 minutes from New York City. But at the age of 32 I moved to North Carolina and now I live on land that my Great Grandfather worked on as a slave. But as an old man he purchased some of that land, and so I raised my children here. Now as I get pass the age of 55, I decided to visit other people in distant lands and so my journey continues. Every time I land in a country far far away from my home I always think, what the hell am I doing here :) ...., so far away from friends and family, but soon I am making new friends. Well thats my short story.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 11 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- realmercy and Mayleencebu are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Cebu City Forum "Re: best spots in cebu"
updated their Profile Page "A boy from Jersey travels the world"
- Uploaded a Photo to "A boy from Jersey travels the world"
- Wrote a Review Meeting the Americans that live there already. in Tacloban City Favorites
- updated a Tacloban City Travel Page "The City by the Sea"
- Commented on one of Yla's Angeles City travel pages
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tacloban City Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dinagat Island Intro, 3 reviews
- Dumaguete City 2 reviews
- Province of Surigao del Norte Intro, 2 reviews
- Cebu City 1 review