"A boy from Jersey travels the world" realmercy's Profile

Jersey to North Carolina and then the World!

Yes I grew up in New Jersey, USA about 30 minutes from New York City. But at the age of 32 I moved to North Carolina and now I live on land that my Great Grandfather worked on as a slave. But as an old man he purchased some of that land, and so I raised my children here. Now as I get pass the age of 55, I decided to visit other people in distant lands and so my journey continues. Every time I land in a country far far away from my home I always think, what the hell am I doing here :) ...., so far away from friends and family, but soon I am making new friends. Well thats my short story.

• Intro Updated Mar 4, 2010

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2014 at 2:39 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• Usctwin's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Happy birthday, Joseph!

• Yla's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2009 at 5:47 AM

Thanks Joseph for the kind comment, i feel it's my responsibility to do so ... :) Glad to see you enjoyed your visit to the Phils :)

• Hexepatty's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2009 at 1:55 PM

Oh Lord, I dont' think i can dare tell Steve that drinking beer & cooking w/ lard will make him live longer! He'll feel he will live to 200 the rate he's going with the beer, snicker. Good hearing from you! Another meet is in the cards soon!

• NCCruiseGurl's Profile Photo
    Apr 30, 2009 at 5:55 AM

Happy Birthday, Joseph. Hope we can get together sometime soon to talk about travels. Beth

• GaryGreer's Profile Photo
    Aug 24, 2008 at 6:26 AM

Joseph, neighbor, enjoyed meeting you yesterday. I'll call soon and perhaps we can have a drink and you can meet my wife, Betty. GaryGreer

• NC_Ziggy's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2008 at 8:53 AM

Hey Joseph! Hope you had a great trip to the Fils and looking forward to seeing you tomorrow in Durham!

• aircrew_787's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2006 at 8:03 AM

Hi! I replied to your query hope it helps, i was born in Leyte but grew up in Cebu now im here in Canada for 10plus years working for an airline based in Vancouver International. Take care!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
realmercy's Profile Photo

realmercy

“Happiness is found in doing and not in merely in possessing!”

Ranked Member