"Tagaytay and Taal Lake Escapade" Tagaytay City by aishen1208
Tagaytay City Travel Guide: 466 reviews and 1,643 photos
we find tagaytay as a place to chill...a place to relax...
can be easily access...less than an hour from our place...
reasonable entrance fee (there where places w/ nice view that wouldn't cost you anything)...
we just celebrated our 3rd year wedding anniversary here last June 22, 2006..
it is relaxing and wouldn't cost much...entrance fee is just P25 each for a day full of fun...activities you can do... more travel advice
Written Jul 14, 2006
visiting taal lake
Written Jun 28, 2006
celebrating our 3rd year anniversary
aishen1208's Related Pages
Tagaytay City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Of hills and mountains"
- "'Illuminating It To See'"
- "Tagaytay-Escape The City"
- "Lakes and Volcanoes"
- "A Quick, Cool Getaway"
- "3 Days in Tagaytay"
- "Tagaytay and Taal Lake Escapade"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tagaytay City
- Hotels in Tagaytay City
- Transportation in Tagaytay City
- Nightlife in Tagaytay City
- Restaurants in Tagaytay City
- Shopping in Tagaytay City
- Warnings and Dangers in Tagaytay City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tagaytay City
- 2 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tagaytay City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tagaytay City
Top 5 Pages
- Province of Batangas Intro, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Province of Ilocos Sur Intro, 7 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Baguio City Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guimaras Island Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Tagaytay City Intro, 2 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues