"My Space" aishen1208's Profile
Hi there!!! Welcome to my humble space.
I’m Shiena, your travel buddy from the Philippines. Currently working as a financial analyst…already married and a mom of three lovely angels…click here to view my family…
I’ll try to update my travel pages as often as I could…I just hope that you would find my tips helpful and interesting…I’m open to comments and feedbacks, whether positive or negative…
Hope to gain more friends here in VT.
hey guys...i'm back!
been away for months! miss you all!
sorry, been so busy with my work...and with the kids...just gave birth last September...meet our new baby (Francheska)...she's now 8 months and growing healthy and smart...
i will be travelling to taiwan this june for a business trip..will also be travelling with my family to Bohol in June and Boracay in November...yehey, super excited...
by the way guys, i recently partnered with a travelling agency and now arranging tours...local destinations pa lang naman...hopefully it would grow, in God's time...*
- Goin to beaches, whether I will be swimming with the kids or just enjoying the scenery
- taking care of my kids (love it when were playing waters while they are taking a bath)
- taking pictures (I really like it, hope I could enroll in a photography class soon)
- boracay - I haven’t been there, yay! Poor me…
- spending quality time w/ my hubby…sharing thoughts…
- sleep - I need more of this as I am working in a night shift and really find it hard to get a quality sleep during day time.
- Reading magazine about parenting, travelling, home decoration and improvements
- Shopping - I just don’t have the money, ‘’er’’
- Singing Barney songs with Aishen
- Doin' collage - this is what i'm into right now...(here's the sample collage of aishen's pix)
Well, same with my fellow Vters, I came across VT when I’m trying to look for a nice place to visit during weekend…I never imagined that I will be hooked in this site…that I would really be enjoying reading others’ travel story.
VT helps me a lot when I need some information for our trip…I am usually tasked to make the itinerary since they think I’m more knowledgeable…well, thanks to VT, it guides me in planning for the trip.
What I most like about VT, is the friendship you would developed among fellow VT’ers. Location, race, culture is not really a hindrance to make new friends…I love it when somebody drop you a note just to say hi…you never know, but it really brightens my day…
I have attended 3 VT meets and each one is equally fun and memorable…
My work as an auditor before allows me to travel in and out of the country…some places I have visited are the following:
San Jose California (stayed at Staybridge Hotel - 6 weeks)
Palawan (audited club noah isabelle, stayed there as well)
Bangkok Thailand (for 2 months secondment, stayed at oakwood hotel)
Ilocos (Sur to Norte)
Bicol (hometown of my parents)
Quezon (some of my relatives live here)
Mindoro (Puerto Galera)
Travel with friends
I decided not to put on the travels I had before I got married (onto the travel pages), since that was way way years ago…my tips might not be helpful anymore…hehe…so what would you find on my travel pages?…well, only the places I have visited after I got married…whether with my hubby and two kids…or with my friends…or alone (haven’t done this so far).
So to give you a summary, here are the places I’ve been to after I got married (most recent first):
- ilocos sur (family vacation)
- ilocos norte (celebrate my daughter's birthday)
- guimaras island, iloilo and roxas city (family vacation and to visit my best friend)
- tagaytay (we often visits this place)
- batangas (celebrated my 2nd daughter’s b-day)
- baguio (christmas vacation w/ family and friends)
- laguna (celebrated my 1st daughter’s bday, xmas party w/ previous officemates)
If opportunity knocks, I love to see these places with my hubby and kids:
- boracay island (philippines first, love your own..hehe)
- bohol, panglao island
- malapascua and other islands in/ near cebu
- pandan island in mindoro
- coron palawan
- zoobic safari and dolphin show at subic
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 31 Reviews
- 206 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- aishen1208 and JehLay are now friends.
- Commented on one of JehLay's Province of Batangas travel pages
updated their Profile Page "My Space"
- Uploaded a Photo to "My Space"
- Posted in Travel Province of Palawan Forum "Re: Dolphin and Whale Watching in..."
- created a San Francisco Travel Page "Twin Peaks"
- Wrote a Review Animals at Baluarte in Province of Ilocos Sur Things to Do
PhotosSee All Photos (206)
Top 5 Pages
- Province of Batangas Intro, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Province of Ilocos Sur Intro, 7 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Baguio City Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guimaras Island Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Tagaytay City Intro, 2 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues