Puerto Princesa City Nightlife Tips by monina_c Top 5 Page for this destination
Puerto Princesa City Nightlife: 8 reviews and 11 photos
"Kamarikutan" according to a Palaweno I asked means "forest" in local dialect. This Kamarikutan is a mix of art gallery and restaurant situated in the middle of a mini-bamboo grove/forest. It is a good place to visit to view the works of some local artists while having a cup of post-dinner coffee or tea. There are a lot of comfortable seating areas that ensure privacy. When we visited Kamarikutan there were only 2 other groups besides us.
They also sell souvenirs and art works which are a cut above the rest that can be found in other shops in the city. Being so, expect to pay more for the privilege. :)
Dress Code: Relaxed and laid-back... shorts and tank tops are okay. So are rubber sandals.
Address: Kamarikutan, Rizal Avenue Ext.
Directions: Just take a tricycle and ask for the driver to take you to Kamarikutan which is about 2 minutes away from the airport.
Hans jamming with the boys
Al Fresco is located along Rizal Avenue about 7 minute tricycle ride from the airport. It is a good place to have post-dinner coffee. The place features an acoustic duo composed of young singers from the church choir! :) they are good and would entertain requests from the audience. you can even sing with them if you like (our friend hans did!)
Dress Code: The place is very laid back so shorts and rubber sandals are okay.
Theme: Live Music
More Reviews (22)
- See All Go an a City Tour - to be updated
- See All Traffic Warning!
- See All Jeepney to Sabang
- Home of the Red Dragons
monina_c's Related Pages
Puerto Princesa City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Finally my Puerto Princesa Page!!!"
- "Princess of All Ports"
- "Visiting Puerto Princesa"
- "My Puerto Princesa City Homepage"
- "puerto princesa!!!"
- "So, this is Puerto??!?"
- "Princess in Puerto Princesa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puerto Princesa City
- Hotels in Puerto Princesa City
- Transportation in Puerto Princesa City
- Nightlife in Puerto Princesa City
- Restaurants in Puerto Princesa City
- Shopping in Puerto Princesa City
- Warnings and Dangers in Puerto Princesa City
- See All...
Explore the World
- Loch Shin Hotels
- Maroochydore Hotels
- Walla Walla
- El Abrigo
- Wallan Hotels
- Ginghamsburg Hotels
Badges & Stats in Puerto Princesa City
- 24 Reviews
- 49 Photos
- 42 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Puerto Princesa City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puerto Princesa City
- Posted in Travel Quezon Forum "Re: Cagbalete - Padre Burgos..."
- updated a Puerto Princesa City Travel Page "Finally my Puerto Princesa Page!!!"
- Wrote a Review Go an a City Tour - to be updated in Puerto Princesa City Things to Do
- Commented on one of freddie18's Puerto Princesa City travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Traffic Warning!"
Photos in Puerto Princesa CitySee All Photos (49)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Davao City Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Princesa City Intro, 24 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bolinao Intro, 10 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Cagayan Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bontoc Intro, 12 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Angkor Wat Intro, 8 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cagbalete Intro, 17 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sariaya Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 6 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sagada Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (106)
Top Puerto Princesa City hotels
- Puerto Princesa Hotels
- 243 Reviews - 519 Photos