"Province of Cagayan: Land's End" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Cagayan by monina_c
Province of Cagayan Travel Guide: 195 reviews and 1,095 photos
After more than 13 years I had a chance to visit Cagayan again.
I took the trip with fellow VTers, Isa, Cess and Pressy whom I met at the bus station on the night of our departure. :D
This was actually the first time that I saw any of them in person. The bonding with them was instantaneous despite very divergent personalities.
It is amazing how easy it is to feel at ease with these ladies.
Here's the itinerary Isa organized for us:
May 23: Depart 7pm, Baliwag Transit Edsa.
May 24: 5am Tuguegarao, 8am Piat, 12nn Tuguegarao (lunch, tour, etc), 3pm callao Caves
May 25: 8am Tuguegarao, start of visita iglesia tour, 5pm Claveria (check-in, dinner courtesy of boyet & mayet, etc)
May 26: Claveria tour (picnic/swimming by the beach/falls)
May 27: Pagudpod, Bangui, Burgos, Laoag
All the items in our itinerary was covered except for one or two minor stops.
Thirteen years and a few changes happened to Magapit Bridge. More foliage on both ends, more sedately colored, multi-colored 13 years ago, now it is a basic silver-gray. it's still a striking view when driving along the highway. People still walk to the middle of the bridge to watch the sunset while sharing a smoke with friends. :D
Touted to be one of the cleanest river in the region, Minoran River, Pinacanauan as the locals call it, is a beautiful stretch of water. I saw a lot of fishes and other water creatures as we glided over its clear waters on the way to watch the flight of bats in Callao.
- In a nutshell:Away!!!
Don't forget to pack your swim suit when you go exploring the Callao Caves. Swimming in Minoran River is a good way to... more travel advice
Centenela Beach is a small crescent shaped cream sand beach below Bantay Kalbo and the stone formation Ubing-Ubing... more travel advice
monina_c's Related Pages
Province of Cagayan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nature and Adventure"
- "Province of Cagayan: Land's End"
- "Road trip to Cagayan Valley"
- "Cagayan is Beaches, Waterfalls, Caves, Whitewater"
- "Cagayan Valley"
- "Conquering North"
- "CONQUERRING SIERRA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Cagayan
- Hotels in Province of Cagayan
- Transportation in Province of Cagayan
- Nightlife in Province of Cagayan
- Restaurants in Province of Cagayan
- Shopping in Province of Cagayan
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Cagayan
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Province of Cagayan
- 14 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Province of Cagayan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Cagayan
- Posted in Travel Bagac Forum "Re: local transport service"
- Commented on one of pres_16's Province of Cagayan travel pages
- updated a Province of Cagayan Travel Page "Province of Cagayan: Land's End"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Province of Cagayan: Land's End"
- Wrote a Review Don't forget your swimsuit!!! in Province of Cagayan What to Pack
Photos in Province of CagayanSee All Photos (48)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Davao City Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Princesa City Intro, 24 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bolinao Intro, 10 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Cagayan Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bontoc Intro, 12 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cagbalete Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 8 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sariaya Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 6 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sagada Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (106)
Top Province of Cagayan hotels