"Travel and Meet New Friends" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ilocos Sur by monina_c

Province of Ilocos Sur Travel Guide: 563 reviews and 1,734 photos

Meeting new friends

When I got the invitation to visit Ilocos Sur last year I didn't have to think about taking up the invitation. i have been wanting to visit this province forever! I think that the best part of this trip is the fact that I made new friends and ate something new !

Empanada!!!

Other than Vigan being famous for its colonial architecture, it is also famous for its Empanada . I got not only to taste this treat but to watch it being made and cooked which to my mind made it more delicious! Gawd! the cholesterol!!!!

Living A Dog's Life

He's a playful Lab I met in Masingal Ilocos Sur. He's got a swamp and Masingal Beach for his very own playground!

• Last visit to Province of Ilocos Sur: Oct 2005
  • Intro Updated May 10, 2007

• Faiza-Ifrah's Profile Photo
    Jan 21, 2009 at 6:21 PM

nice tips and nice pics in albums. wow! you are the only philapina who is travelling all over philippines like crazy.

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2008 at 10:24 AM

Lovely, Monina :-)) I would shop like mad at the pottery and then need to rent an airplane to bring all back :-) The scenery is lovely and I laughed much reading your TLs :-)) Evening - morning smiles :-))

• Oct 29, 2007 at 11:00 PM

I can feel the crowd and Francis Magalona! hayyyyy!!!! Baka naubos ang boses ko sa kakatili kung nandoon ako! Gandang ganda pa rin ako sa mga pictures nyo. Grabe! Ang daming tao! Ok sa ambiance!

• bike_packer's Profile Photo
    Sep 5, 2007 at 10:08 PM

hi monina! tutor or torture. hehehe! torture ang mag-tutor. nakakataas ng presyon. hehehe uli. kaya pa naman. malapit na ang sembreak! yehey!

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Nov 15, 2006 at 4:46 PM

great tips!

• goutammitra's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2006 at 6:57 PM

I have rated your tips according to my choice and also saved some of the Bridge pics. Great views. When do you have winter in your country. ow far of Manila is this place?

monina_c

“And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. - Kahlil Gibran”

Badges & Stats in Province of Ilocos Sur

Have you been to Province of Ilocos Sur?

Latest Activity in Province of Ilocos Sur