"MT. PINATUBO" Capas by monina_c
Capas Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 153 photos
VT members spent a day trekking to Mt. Pinatubo. Lugging our cameras, chocolate bars and bottled water.
In true VT fashion, we shot everything in sight. In the photo is Marnell and Pres. That's our guide, hanging from the back of the rough roader.
We have our priorities straight in VT Manila, eat before doing anything. That's our group lugging breakfast to the shade of a lahar wall where Yen is waiting.
- Cons:A little sacrifice is needed to reach the top
- In a nutshell:Worth visiting again and again!
monina_c's Related Pages
Capas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mt. Pinatubo Trek"
- "Mt. Pinatubo"
- "MT. PINATUBO"
- "All Roads Lead To Capas"
- "Where the Action Began"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Capas
- 1 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Capas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Capas
Photos in CapasSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Davao City Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Princesa City Intro, 24 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bolinao Intro, 10 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Cagayan Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bontoc Intro, 12 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cagbalete Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 8 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sariaya Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 6 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sagada Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue