"Pasig City" Top 5 Page for this destination Pasig by monina_c

Pasig Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 246 photos

Mix

Pasig City is a typical urban sprawl. A veritable canyon of high rises surrounded by ramshackle shanties straddling both sides of the once historic, now weed-choked Pasig River.

Pasiguenos and their Religion

Card Board

This is our fun board at the office. This is where we can tack anything we want to share with the other officemates. Jokes, new restaurants, officemates' new babies, origami stuff and of course postcards from other countries sent by VT friends!!!

Thanks a lot you beautiful people!

• Intro Updated Jul 31, 2007

Dec 11, 2008 at 3:37 AM

Hey Monina....I'm in the pic with Ove! Hope Dan looked after us :o) xx

• yellowbell's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2008 at 9:01 AM

Hi Monina! Love that weed-choked Pasig pic. Didn't know that you moved to Ortigas! Stay away from the smoke puffing call center employees (used to be one of those, a cc emp but never did smoke)

• asianbelle's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2008 at 3:31 AM

sa office pa... pero leaving shortly

• ZENDER's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2008 at 10:28 PM

HELLO!HI! So nice to hear from you! Monina! How are things in Manila? Will be back there soon!

• scarletf's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2008 at 6:57 AM

kaya lang... i wasn't able to meet other VTers kahapon... I thought punta pa sila in d afternoon. anyways... may next time naman.

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2007 at 10:27 PM

Hi Monina I seen all th egreat pictures from the Octoberfest Pls keep remeinding me where to see pictures if you don't mind I enjoy seeing all the pictures

• Nov 19, 2007 at 3:01 AM

that explains why I have been stinking lately...I was lying down in durian! ouch! ouch! he he he..those fruits make me drool...

• i-s-a's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2007 at 10:28 PM

maraming salamat nina for bringing me to doc alleli's beinvenida. pede bang makahingi ng kopya ng id :0)

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2007 at 5:53 PM

Nice party. SL :)

monina_c

“And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. - Kahlil Gibran”

Badges & Stats in Pasig