Sagada Hotel Tips by monina_c Top 5 Page for this destination
Sagada Hotels: 424 reviews and 162 photos
I stayed there two or is it three times? i am not sure. green house is a private residence turned into lodging. the last time i stayed there, they had no hot water. you have to ask for water to be heated for your bath. the plus is that you can use their kitchen to cook your own food. the owner is a strict little old lady and her son... i wonder if the old lady is still alive? green house is nice and quiet. the rooms are simple and very basic. but you can ask for as many blankets as you need (at least from my experience, that is!). :)
Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: less than US$20
Very reasonably priced and comparatively clean. Ms. Julia, the owner, is very accommodating but does not suffer fools. There's no hot water but you can ask Ms. Julia for hot water (at extra cost).
Unique Qualities: Do check out the Gallery downstairs, Lope Bosaing, the husband is a potter.
Address: Dagdag, Sagada
Comparison: least expensive
Directions: About 5-10 minutes walk from the Municipal Hall to the direction of Yogurt House.
Other Contact: email@example.com
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (18)
- See All Not a "Warning" Warning but a Suggestion...
- See All Something new (sort of)
- Be prepared!
- See All Walking through the Mist
monina_c's Related Pages
Sagada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sagada: My Nirvana"
- "Sagada? So how many times have you been back?"
- "Paradise Amidst Mountains"
- "Serene Sagada"
- "SAGADA: No other place on earth comes close"
- "Sagada High"
- "ON THE ROAD TO SAGADA!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sagada
- Hotels in Sagada
- Transportation in Sagada
- Nightlife in Sagada
- Restaurants in Sagada
- Shopping in Sagada
- Warnings and Dangers in Sagada
- See All...
Explore the World
- Holiday Inn Darwin Hotel
- Thuy Lam Hotel
- Hotel du Commerce
- Inle Lake View Resort
- Cabins USA Gatlinburg
- Quest River Park Central
- Hotel Park City
- Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town
- Normafa Hotel
- Residenza In Farnese Hotel
- Candlelight Inn
- Green's Hotel Restaurant
- Seahorse Cottages Treasure Island
- The House
Badges & Stats in Sagada
- 20 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 129 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Sagada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sagada
- Posted in Travel Bagac Forum "Re: local transport service"
- Commented on one of monina_c's Sagada travel pages
- updated a Sagada Travel Page "Sagada? So how many times have you been back?"
- Wrote a Review Not a "Warning" Warning but a Suggestion :) in Sagada Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "Be prepared!"
Read real reviews about Sagada Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Davao City Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Princesa City Intro, 24 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bolinao Intro, 10 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Cagayan Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bontoc Intro, 12 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cagbalete Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 8 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sariaya Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 6 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sagada Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue