"San Antonio, Zambales" Top 5 Page for this destination San Antonio by monina_c
San Antonio Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 274 photos
Kabayans if you plan to explore Anawangin, Nagsasa, Camara and Capones you can start from Pundaquit.
Nagsasa is the furthest to reach by boat and as of right now no built up structure exists there. The cove is "owned" by several families who built rudimentary facilities for overnighters. Most visitors bring their own tents and food. I would caution you that they don't have any way to dispose of garbage so bring a garbage bag so you can bring back your trash with you to Pundaquit. :(
BTW, there are boatmen who offer sidetrips to camara and capones islands (for a little extra PPP, of course) if you hire them to take you to anawangin. IMHO, capones island is a must see because of Capones Lighthouse. :) Camara has a great stretch of beach which is safe for swimming even for kids. During low tides a sandbar appears and connects camara to a small islet just opposite it. :)
My favorite thing? This particular signage on the beach at Anawangin!!! (this tip is dedicated to little matt gonzales)... more travel advice
Hire a boat to take you to Capones Island and hike up to the abandoned Capones Lighthouse (more formally named as the... more travel advice
monina_c's Related Pages
San Antonio Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Antonio, Ecotourism Destination in Zambales"
- "San Antonio, Zambales"
- "Anawangin, San Antonio, Zambales"
- "San Antonio Page"
- "SAN ANTONIO---TOO QUIET FOR ME"
- "A wrong start for a ... pure happiness"
- "Punta De Uain, Pundaquit, San Antiono, Zambales."
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Antonio
- Hotels in San Antonio
- Transportation in San Antonio
- Restaurants in San Antonio
- Warnings and Dangers in San Antonio
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Antonio
- 4 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 13 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to San Antonio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Antonio
Photos in San AntonioSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Davao City Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Princesa City Intro, 24 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bolinao Intro, 10 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Cagayan Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bontoc Intro, 12 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cagbalete Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 8 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sariaya Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 6 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sagada Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue