Sariaya Transportation Tips by monina_c
Sariaya Transportation: 2 reviews and 0 photos
The Del Monte Land Transport Bus Company (DLTB) is the ressurected version of the old BLTB. They took over the management of the latter after it went under. They have a fleet of buses that ply the Southern Tagalog, Bicol and Samar route. As with JAC Liner, they also have free WI-FI on board. From my experience, the DLTB conductors are very courteous and helpful.
Their station is quite convenient if you are coming from the airport or Cavite side of Manila. They have trips from 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Location: 650 EDSA, Malibay, Pasay city, 1300 Pasay, Philippines
Destinations: Laguna, Batangas, Quezon, Legaspi, Naga, Daet, Matnog, Calbayog, Tacloban, Ormoc and Maasin.
Telephone Numbers: (02) 227-1933, (02) 227-2115
:) they don't have a website yet but i found them on FB. Just type DLTB on your search box.
It is very easy to go to and from Sariaya, Quezon. It takes about 3 - 3.5 hours to get there from Metro Manila. There are several bus companies plying the route. All you need to do is get on a bus going to Lucena or Gumaca or Calauag and tell the conductor that you're getting off Sariaya. The fare from Manila to Sariaya is P198.00 (US$4 ++) and v.v.
JAC Liner is my favorite bus company. Their trips are:
Mon - Thurs: 2:00 am - 11:30 pm
Fri - Sun: 2:00 am - 12:45 am
They are the first bus company in the Philippines to provide free WI-FI on board! All you have to do is ask the conductor for the password. :) it works!!!
Location: Kamias, Quezon City but they also have a station in Ali Mall in Cubao and EDSA-Taft in Pasay City.
Destinations: Laguna (Binan), Quezon (Lucena, Mauban), and Marinduque
Telephone Numbers: + 63 2 927 4745, 0917-JACLINE 0917-836RENT,
More Reviews (6)
monina_c's Related Pages
Sariaya Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Sariaya
- Transportation in Sariaya
- Restaurants in Sariaya
- Shopping in Sariaya
- See All...
Explore the World
- Cairns Hotels
- Alexandria Hotels
- Dominican Republic
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Hotels
- Legaspi Hotels
Badges & Stats in Sariaya
- 8 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 39 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Sariaya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sariaya
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Davao City Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Princesa City Intro, 24 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bolinao Intro, 10 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Cagayan Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bontoc Intro, 12 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Angkor Wat Intro, 8 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cagbalete Intro, 17 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sariaya Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos, 6 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sagada Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue