"Life's a Kelp Forest..." Top 5 Page for this destination Monterey by squidly2
Monterey Travel Guide: 922 reviews and 2,759 photos
I moved here in 2005, so on my pages I've included some things I've learned along the way. If someone already wrote about a place, I haven't included it in my "tips". I'm just trying to fill in the blanks -- things I would want to know planning an extended vacation perhaps...
For $5 off per person, see the link below. It ends up costing around $25 per person. What to bring: warm clothes,... more travel advice
If you live close enough, throw the bikes in the car, otherwise you can rent them at Lover's Point in Pacific Grove or... more travel advice
squidly2's Related Pages
Monterey Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Watching the Sunset in Monterey..."
- "City by the Sea"
- "Monterey - Beginning of the U.S. tour"
- "Monterey and Its Beautiful Big Sur Country"
- "Life's a Kelp Forest..."
- "First Capitol of California"
- "Monterey Magic!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monterey
- Hotels in Monterey
- Transportation in Monterey
- Nightlife in Monterey
- Restaurants in Monterey
- Shopping in Monterey
- Warnings and Dangers in Monterey
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Monterey
- 16 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Monterey?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monterey
Photos in MontereySee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monterey Intro, 16 reviews, 6 photos
- San Diego 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yokosuka 2 reviews, 4 photos
- South Mission Beach 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Avalon 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Hood River 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Crawfordsville 5 reviews
- South Korea Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Sydney Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Big Sur Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
No friends yet.