"I.B. - my home for 3 years" Imperial Beach by squidly2
Imperial Beach Travel Guide: 89 reviews and 210 photos
lmkluque has a most outstanding page, and covered everything I would have. I'll just list my I.B. favorites:
2. Boogie/surfboarding (sometimes dolphins will even come close!)
3. The Tin Fish (bring a sweater - it's colder at the end of the pier, and you'll want to eat outside!)
4. Ye Ol' Plank Inn - esp. Sunday morning breakfast - cheap!!! No kids.
5. Coffee - My fav is Mexican coffee at "Coffee Breakers" on Seacoast
6. Bibbey's shell shop. Cool shells and geoids, nicest people!!
7. The bike path towards Coronado
squidly2's Related Pages
Imperial Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Not Popular and Not Expensive"
- "The most southern Pacific beach of the USA!"
- "ralphhu's new Imperial Beach Page"
- "AzLisa's new Imperial Beach Page"
- "I.B. - my home for 3 years"
- "1270 Seacoast Drive, Unit 201 (renter beware)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Imperial Beach
- Hotels in Imperial Beach
- Transportation in Imperial Beach
- Nightlife in Imperial Beach
- Restaurants in Imperial Beach
- Shopping in Imperial Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Imperial Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Imperial Beach
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Imperial Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Imperial Beach
Photos in Imperial BeachSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monterey Intro, 16 reviews, 6 photos
- San Diego 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yokosuka 2 reviews, 4 photos
- South Mission Beach 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Hood River 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Avalon 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Crawfordsville 5 reviews
- South Korea Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Sydney Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Ensenada 2 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.