"Mount. Maunganui" Mount Maunganui by voodo0
Mount Maunganui Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 153 photos
Located on a peninsula to the north of Tauranga on New Zealand's North Island.
The town of Mount Maunganui is a coastal resort with some apartment blocks, and a major port is located on the western (harbour) side. It is also well-known for the quality of its surfing conditions, though parts of the beach are notoriously dangerous.
The Mount is also a firm favourite with holiday makers and others wishing to retire. It has many activities and its hot salt water pools at the end of Pilot Bay provides an excellent opportunity to unwind and relax before travelling further afield.
voodo0's Related Pages
Mount Maunganui Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mauao/Mt Maunganui, Bay of Plenty"
- "MOUNT MAUNGANUI....MAGNIFICENT!!!"
- "Mount Maunganui - A Great Beach Resort!"
- "Mount up and Head Out!"
- "Mount Maunganui North Island"
- "Christmas 2005 New Zealand"
- "Bay of Plenty - an interesting region to visit"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mount Maunganui
- Hotels in Mount Maunganui
- Transportation in Mount Maunganui
- Restaurants in Mount Maunganui
- Shopping in Mount Maunganui
- Warnings and Dangers in Mount Maunganui
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mount Maunganui
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Mount Maunganui?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mount Maunganui
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bali Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 8 reviews, 25 photos
- Kuching Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Kuala Terengganu Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Bintulu Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Pattaya Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Pulau Redang Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Rotorua Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Lake Taupo Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos