"Quite Hide-a-way" Top 5 Page for this destination Tolon by Heniko
Tolon Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 89 photos
Quite yet busy Touristy town, half hour east of Athens. A very much welcomed peaceful town, after leaving the hustle of Athens.
The beach is very much dead in the daylight hours. The water is very clear and so blue. You can actually swim with the various tropical fishes that are in the waters there. Scuba diving is also a very appealing activity to do while here.
The nightlife comes alive after 10pm, and are packed with locals as well as many Europeans youth we had meet there.
Tolo is great place, to put down your backpacks while trekking from Athens to places like Mycenae and Epidaurus.
Several interesting little sea-side tavernas to eat and drink at. And the food is exceptionally good.
- In a nutshell:Paradise!
As you travel throughout Greece, it is very very likely you will see in every soveniourshoppe those nude Greek statues... more travel advice
As we were in Greece, the Aegean State, there was doubt we would be doing alot of swimming and scuba diving. But I was... more travel advice
Heniko's Related Pages
Tolon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tolon - beach resort"
- "Quite Hide-a-way"
- "tolo, a little gem"
- "A Pleasant Surprise, Indeed!"
- "Tolon-Crystal Blue Calm Seas Await"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tolon
- Hotels in Tolon
- Transportation in Tolon
- Nightlife in Tolon
- Restaurants in Tolon
- Shopping in Tolon
- Warnings and Dangers in Tolon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tolon
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Tolon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tolon
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 96 reviews, 64 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 28 reviews, 54 photos
- Gyor Megyei Varos Intro, 33 reviews, 33 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 20 reviews, 29 photos
- Sarajevo Intro, 4 reviews, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hungary Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tolon Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Balaton Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Corinth Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos