"Düsseldorf am Rhein" Düsseldorf by Zandra
Düsseldorf Travel Guide: 948 reviews and 2,148 photos
I lived here for 2, 5 years and I'm fortune enough to get to visit quite often since my parents in law live just outside of the city. A nice city with a rich cultural life, good shopping possibilities, lots of restaurants, but the best thing about Düsseldorf is actually its location and the closeness to many other interesting German and European cities: Cologne is only 45 minutes away by car, Bruges (Brugge) 2 h, Frankfurt 2, 5 h, Amsterdam 3 h and so on... My favorite German town, Freiburg im Breisgau, is reached after about 4 hours' drive.
- Pros:Altstadt, Altbier
- Cons:Altstadt, expensive shopping
Düsseldorf has more than Altbier… If you like shots, you ought to give the Killepitsch a try! It’s a 42% strong liquor... more travel advice
Zandra's Related Pages
Düsseldorf Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Die längste Theke der Welt and ... My new hometown"
- "Düsseldorf in the Snow"
- "Designer Dusseldorf"
- "Altbier on the Rhine"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Düsseldorf
- Hotels in Düsseldorf
- Transportation in Düsseldorf
- Nightlife in Düsseldorf
- Restaurants in Düsseldorf
- Shopping in Düsseldorf
- Warnings and Dangers in Düsseldorf
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Düsseldorf
- 8 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Düsseldorf?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Düsseldorf
Photos in DüsseldorfSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Düsseldorf Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skagen Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Freiburg im Breisgau Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Lottum Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Corfu Island Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Pyramids of Giza Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Sweden Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Germany Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Venlo Intro, 1 review, 2 photos