"Vermont, the friendly state.." Top 5 Page for this destination Vermont by Osmun79
Vermont Travel Guide: 879 reviews and 1,886 photos
I grew up in Vermont and called it home for 22 years. It's a beautiful and friendly place with good hiking, fishing, camping, cool people, and and up and coming music scene. Known mostly for cows, hippies, and liberal politics,there's still alot more to this place. People here are proud of their state and are staunchly independent minded, preferring to have their own say as to how things run. I hope to move back permanently for work and I can't say enough about how good the state is.
Find out for yourself!
If you are in or near Bellows Falls, take a visit to the Fish Ladder. This struicture is a mechanism that helps Atlantic... more travel advice
If you are on 91 and need a rest-stop, consider trying the big on on the righthand side of 91. Known locally ast the... more travel advice
- Climbing indoors in Burlington!
- WHY Vermonters hate leaf-peepers..
- See All Green Mountain Gringo-Best Salsa in New...
- Support VT, not the Yuppies
Osmun79's Related Pages
Vermont Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "STATE OF VERMONT"
- "Vermont, the friendly state.."
- "Vermont - Another New England State"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vermont
- Hotels in Vermont
- Transportation in Vermont
- Nightlife in Vermont
- Restaurants in Vermont
- Shopping in Vermont
- Warnings and Dangers in Vermont
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vermont
- 26 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 11 Forum posts
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Vermont?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vermont
Top 10 Pages
- Kenya Intro, 21 reviews, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vermont Intro, 20 reviews, 2 photos
- Carrboro 11 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nairobi Area 7 reviews
- Nairobi Intro, 7 reviews
- Milford 6 reviews
- Durban 4 reviews
- Burlington 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Nanyuki 1 review, 1 photo
- Winterton 1 review, 1 photo