"St. Louis" Saint Louis by Florida999
Saint Louis Travel Guide: 1,142 reviews and 1,999 photos
The Gateway to the West. This is the most famous attraction in St. Louis .
We visited the museum in the bottom of the arch and went up to the top.
We took a boat ride on the great river that runs through St. Louis, the Mississippi.
I have a great photo of it from above also in the tip for the Gateway Arch.
CONGRATULATIONS CARDINALS ON YOUR WORLD SERIES 2011 WIN!!
Go Cardinals 2013!!
We visted the oldest Lutheran congregation west of the Mississippe. It was very nice and we liked the service. The... more travel advice
There are boat rides right in front of where the Gateway Arch is located at the river that leave throughout the day. The... more travel advice
Florida999's Related Pages
Saint Louis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St. Louis Has Many Surprises, for Everyone!"
- "The Symbols of the City"
- ""Meet Me In St. Louis" is Not Just a Song Title"
- "Saint Louis"
- "My Home Town"
- "The Gateway to East Central Missouri"
- "St. Louiis - Gateway to the Wild Wild West"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Louis
- Hotels in Saint Louis
- Transportation in Saint Louis
- Nightlife in Saint Louis
- Restaurants in Saint Louis
- Shopping in Saint Louis
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Louis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Louis
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Saint Louis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Louis
Top 10 Pages
- India Intro, 20 reviews, 83 photos
- Maine Intro, 23 reviews, 58 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Carolina Intro, 24 reviews, 50 photos
- New Mexico Intro, 19 reviews, 47 photos
- Orlando Intro, 26 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Dakota Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos
- Scotland Intro, 20 reviews, 35 photos
- Florida Intro, 16 reviews, 35 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vermont Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos