"Home in the moutains" Top 5 Page for this destination Sevierville by Melanie88
Sevierville Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 75 photos
Living near the Smoky Mountain National Park is wonderful. People travel for days or many hours to see what is in my back yard. I love living in the mountains of east Tennessee.
About 35 minutes from Sevierville is Cades Cove. Cades Cove is an eleven-mile loop road where there are many historical building log cabins and churches that have been standing for over one hundred years. Drive along the loop road slowly and keep an eye out for the wildlife which includes deer, raccoon, wild turkey, squirrels, chipmunks and numerous birds.
- Pros:Close to the National Park, great town, good schools
- Cons:Traffic! Traffic! Traffic!
- In a nutshell:Mountain living at its finest
If you are looking for a good place to relax and sift through a great collection of new and used books, and collectible... more travel advice
Melanie88's Related Pages
Sevierville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sevierville, Tennessee"
- "Sevierville-Home place of Dolly Parton*"
- "Home in the moutains"
- "Gateway to the Smokies"
- "A Day in Dollywood"
- "WinterFest Kick-Off"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sevierville
- Hotels in Sevierville
- Restaurants in Sevierville
- Shopping in Sevierville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sevierville
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Sevierville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sevierville
Photos in SeviervilleSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Bonifacio Intro, 12 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pigeon Forge Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ischia Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Charleston Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Gatlinburg 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skaftafell Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Isola Maddalena Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Iceland Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vík í Mýrdal Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Savannah Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos