"Grindavik, Iceland" Top 5 Page for this destination Grindavík by Melanie88
Grindavík Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 95 photos
No trip to Iceland would be complete without atrip to Blue Lagoon. I went a few times while I was in Iceland. The first time I went, rain, snow, hail, and sleet all took turns pelting my head, but I kept warm huddled under the delightfully warm water. It was an experience I will never forget. Be sure to visit if you get the chance!
I enjoyed dining at Sjavarperlan. When my friends and I first entered, we were seated on plump leather couches and our... more travel advice
Melanie88's Related Pages
Grindavík Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Grindavík - The Blue lagoon."
- "Blaa Lonid"
- "Grindavik, Iceland"
- "An entry in it's own right!"
- "Jumping Around Grindavik - Blue Lagoon!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grindavík
- Hotels in Grindavík
- Restaurants in Grindavík
- Shopping in Grindavík
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grindavík
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Grindavík?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grindavík
Photos in GrindavíkSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Bonifacio Intro, 12 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pigeon Forge Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ischia Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Charleston Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos
- Gatlinburg 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skaftafell Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Isola Maddalena Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Iceland Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vík í Mýrdal Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Savannah Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos