"Vik i Myrdal" Top 5 Page for this destination Vík í Mýrdal by Melanie88
Vík í Mýrdal Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 186 photos
I was impressed by all the colors on display. The black lava rocks were covered with vibrant greens of the grass and the mosses growing on them. The beach had its coal black sand and pebbles. The sky was bright blue with dashes of white puffy clouds
The tallest of the Reynisdrangar rock pillars is about 215 feet tall. Many aquatic birds were flying around and nesting... more travel advice
Yes, it was very cold! and yes, I was kinda crazy to do this, but I enjoyed it. There is a waterfall within walking... more travel advice
Melanie88's Related Pages
Vík í Mýrdal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vik i Myrdal"
- "Most Beautiful Village In The South !"
- "Seamandrew's Vik page"
- "Black beaches and waterfalls"
- "Vik I Myrdal"
- "Skogar - Prepare a 6 day hike to Landmannalauger"
- "On the foot of the glacier"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vík í Mýrdal
- Hotels in Vík í Mýrdal
- Restaurants in Vík í Mýrdal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vík í Mýrdal
- 7 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Vík í Mýrdal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vík í Mýrdal
Photos in Vík í MýrdalSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Bonifacio Intro, 12 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pigeon Forge Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ischia Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Charleston Intro, 6 reviews, 28 photos
- Gatlinburg 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skaftafell Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Isola Maddalena Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Iceland Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vík í Mýrdal Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Savannah Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos