"Ischia Italy" Top 5 Page for this destination Ischia by Melanie88
Ischia Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 100 photos
I really enjoyed Ischia. Since everything is centrally located, I walked wherever I went. You will only need a taxi when you come off the ferry with your luggage and then when you are leaving the island. Busses are readily avaible if you would like to get from one side of town to the other more quickly, or if you choose to visit a neighboring town. Most restaurants and cafes are reasonably priced.
- Pros:Relaxing environment - Close to mainland Naples
- Cons:The only way to reach Ischia is by 1 hour ferry ride
- In a nutshell:Peaceful island living was soothing after big city site-seeing
These high speed ferries - called hydrofoils - make quick work out of transporting passengers to and from Ischia. It is... more travel advice
Take the ferry to mainland Naples, then take a bus to the train station and take the Circumvesuviana train to Pompeii.... more travel advice
Melanie88's Related Pages
Ischia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ischia Italy"
- "Ischia Land of Relaxation"
- "BEAUTIFUL BOYS & GIRLS"
- "Idyllic island"
- "Forio, Ischia - the little piece of Heaven"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ischia
- Hotels in Ischia
- Transportation in Ischia
- Restaurants in Ischia
- Warnings and Dangers in Ischia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ischia
- 9 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Ischia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ischia
Top 10 Pages
- Bonifacio Intro, 12 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pigeon Forge Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ischia Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Charleston Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Gatlinburg 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skaftafell Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Isola Maddalena Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Savannah Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Iceland Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vík í Mýrdal Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos