"Gorgeous Island" Bonifacio by Melanie88
Bonifacio Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 119 photos
Bonifacio is a beautiful place to visit. I came in on a ferry from Santa Teresa, Sardinia. The white cliff walls jut up from the crystal blue sea, and it is the beginning of a weekend I will never forget.
Photo album @ Flickr http://www.flickr.com/gp/9342357@N06/V2rnsc
- Pros:Everything is within walking distance
- In a nutshell:A perfect weekend getaway
From the International Marine Park, I just kept walking southeast. It was quite a walk. There was a road that led into... more travel advice
The Haute Ville is a great place to stroll through the streets and back alleys. Whether your hobby is shopping or... more travel advice
Melanie88's Related Pages
Bonifacio Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gorgeous Island"
- "Bonifacio, Corse"
- "Two glorious weeks"
- "Bonifacio - Corse"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bonifacio
- Hotels in Bonifacio
- Transportation in Bonifacio
- Restaurants in Bonifacio
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bonifacio
- 12 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Bonifacio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bonifacio
Photos in BonifacioSee All Photos (50)
Top 10 Pages
- Bonifacio Intro, 12 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pigeon Forge Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ischia Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Charleston Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Gatlinburg 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skaftafell Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Isola Maddalena Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Savannah Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Iceland Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vík í Mýrdal Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos