"Malapascua Island: quiet, authentic little island" Malapascua Island by Jean-Noel
Malapascua Island Travel Guide: 141 reviews and 425 photos
My wife and I spent our honeymoon on this beatifull little island
- Pros:Quiet, remote cute little island and not (yet) spoiled by tourism exploitation like Borocay
- Cons:Only a few places to eat, not much to do - you might get bored after a week...
- In a nutshell:If you really wanna forget stress for a week go there
Together with "La Dolce Vita" my favourite restaurant on the Island. They serve all kind of food, even French fries,... more travel advice
Jean-Noel's Related Pages
Malapascua Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "DIVER'S PARADISE!"
- "Thresher shark@Malapascua"
- "Thresher Sharks & The Beach"
- "Mapalapascua - you'll love it!"
- "Malapasua Island"
- "Malapascua Island: quiet, authentic little island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malapascua Island
- Hotels in Malapascua Island
- Transportation in Malapascua Island
- Nightlife in Malapascua Island
- Restaurants in Malapascua Island
- Shopping in Malapascua Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Malapascua Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malapascua Island
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Malapascua Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malapascua Island
- updated a Malapascua Island Travel Page "Malapascua Island: quiet, authentic little island"
- Uploaded a Photo to "If you like it quiet and off the beat"
- Wrote a Review Authentic Philippine food at a very low price in Malapascua Island Restaurants
- Posted in Travel Philippines Forum "RE: RE: Looking for a white..."
Photos in Malapascua IslandSee All Photos (11)
Top 5 Pages
- Malapascua Island Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Brussels Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Philippines Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Coron 1 review, 1 photo
- Popototan Island 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.