"The desert" Top 5 Page for this destination Merzouga by karentids
Merzouga Travel Guide: 152 reviews and 693 photos
To experience the dunes it is a must to take a camel trip and stay overnight in a Berber tent. The trip took some 2/3 hours each way and contrary to popular belief it is not as 'painful' as is commonly believed. Granted, you walk a little stiff and bowlegged for a few minutes when you dismount but this soon disappears.
Two main items, portrayed on the table, are a must in the desert - water and loo paper
To travel by camel into the sand dunes and stay overnight in a Berber tent is very special. The dunes are amazing,... more travel advice
We were guests of the lady of the household in a tiny dwelling in the middle of 'nowhere'. There was no other signs of... more travel advice
karentids' Related Pages
Merzouga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Amazing Merzouga in the Sahara sands"
- "Dunes of Erg Chebbi"
- "Dunes of the Sahara"
- "The desert"
- "Merzouga- Morocco's window to the Sahara Desert"
- "Sahara Zeina"
- "Chebbi Erg"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Merzouga
- Hotels in Merzouga
- Transportation in Merzouga
- Nightlife in Merzouga
- Restaurants in Merzouga
- Shopping in Merzouga
- Warnings and Dangers in Merzouga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Merzouga
- 7 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Merzouga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Merzouga
Photos in MerzougaSee All Photos (24)
Top 5 Pages
- Basilicata Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos
- Morocco Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Merzouga Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Makarska Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ston Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.