"Amazing" Zermatt by pcg821
Zermatt Travel Guide: 536 reviews and 1,497 photos
Zermatt is a place I enjoyed visiting,every thing is within walking distance.Even though this is a car free area there are many (to many) of the electric vehicles that they use.Some of the drivers are reckless and you don't hear them coming,they don't stop for people walking in the streets .Every thing you need can be found near the train station,at the station there is a hotel directory that allows you free calls to contract your hotel.,
This view of the Matterhorn is from the yard at the The Hotel Welschen where I stayed while in Zermatt
This is a very nice hotel off the main streets of Zermatt.The hotel sets on the hillside above the town so you get a... more travel advice
pcg821's Related Pages
Zermatt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "See you there this Summer or Winter..."
- "Zermatt and the Majestic Matterhorn"
- "Zermatt - Gateway to the mighty Matterhorn"
- "Zermatt...Guardian of the Matterhorn"
- "Zermatt and the Mighty Matterhorn"
- "Matterhorn Collection"
- "Zermatt and the Matterhorn"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zermatt
- Hotels in Zermatt
- Transportation in Zermatt
- Nightlife in Zermatt
- Restaurants in Zermatt
- Shopping in Zermatt
- Warnings and Dangers in Zermatt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zermatt
- 2 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Zermatt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zermatt
Videos in ZermattSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Alaska Intro, 3 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 3 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 2 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Zermatt Intro, 2 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Stony Point Intro, 1 review, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jones Beach State Park Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- England Intro, 1 review, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 1 review, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Höfn Intro, 2 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue