"VT Artist’s Retreat" ArtistsOnVT's Profile

Under reconconstruction :)

VT is a community filled with laughter, friendship, travel and creative forces. Some of these forces really WANTED an artist's retreat to allow them to reconnect with their artwork, and to learn new techniques. So a thread on the Miscellaneous Forum led to the creation of this page, and to the initiation of our first ever VT Artist's Retreat!

Our hope is to continue this tradition of sharing and fellowship around the world! I mean, wouldn't it be great to have these sorts of meets EVERYWHERE so that EVERYONE can get in touch with their inner artist?

When is the NEXT Artist's Retreat?????

When I started this, at the request of a few other VTers, my intention was to get this process rolling by hosting the first VT Artist's Retreat here in New Mexico and pass this page, and the duties of the next retreat on to the next facilitator. Well, this hasn't happened YET.

If you are interested in facilitating the next retreat, please contact me! I will help you in any way I can!

If you don't hear from me, feel free to contact me at my 'real' VT persona, KymbaNM I look forward to hearing from you as we all engage our creative selves in our daily lives.

• Intro Updated Apr 29, 2007

• Beausoleil's Profile Photo
    Feb 23, 2010 at 1:15 PM

How about a retreat in southern France or northern Italy?

• janetanne's Profile Photo
    Jan 20, 2007 at 1:40 AM

Let's have a great Art retreat in Greece! Why not? I have many artist friends, plus myself:):) It could be wonderful! We'll be in Santorini in June for Euromeet2007.

• PALS's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2006 at 7:00 PM

Kymba, solstice greetings and happy new year! Fred

• spitball's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2006 at 11:04 AM

Me thinks you've got my creative juices flowing once again. Thankyou for that.

• keida84's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2006 at 9:59 AM

Yes, hopefully Yellowstone it would be grand for sure.

• butterfly_girl's Profile Photo
    Sep 13, 2006 at 11:55 AM

I'm glad you guys had a great time over there...sorry again that I couldn't make it. I bet it was fun!!!! Sending you a smile from Austin :)

• aaaarrgh's Profile Photo
    Sep 13, 2006 at 11:50 AM

My latest painting is on my HP. And my PPP too. Now I have some new paints I may have to do another one aswell. Thanks for inspiring me to get creative again!

• craic's Profile Photo
    Sep 13, 2006 at 1:00 AM

so where are the links to the works? are they coming soon?

• Nobby1's Profile Photo
    Sep 9, 2006 at 3:09 PM

I'm on the road! I promise to visit you during my trip. But first of all I have to visit Wal! Lookig forward as well to the US

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2006 at 7:41 PM

if you start something here on VT, you'll be hunted :-)) in the nicest poss. way. tks for dropping in on my place!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!